Has your organization completed an innovative project that other organizations can learn from? Consider submitting your project to the KTT network. We’ll help you package your documentation and learnings into a user friendly module.
For more information, please contact Amanda Mastronardi, Project Manager, REAL Xchange KTT at email@example.com.
To ensure that a variety of innovative initiatives or practices are captured, we are looking to organizations in the Developmental Services Sector to share their work. If your organization has completed a project, please consider submitting your learnings through the application below.
This is an application form to have your ongoing or completed project/initiative showcased, this is not an application for funding. Projects will be scored on a scale of 1-3 from ‘Limited to Best Practices’ on the following six attributes:
- Adoption: the intention to employ an innovation or practice.
- Appropriateness: defined as the “fit” or “compatibility” of a program/project in a given setting/community in addressing an issue or problem.
- Cost: defined as the cost impact of the effort.
- Feasibility: defined as the extent to which a program/project can be used or carried within a setting, agency, or community.
- Sustainability: the extent to which a newly implemented project/program is maintained or institutionalized within a service setting and ongoing operations.
- Priority/Relevance: the extent to which the project/initiative is relevant to KTT Hub and Network’s strategic direction and is aligned with MCCSS strategic priorities.
Applications will be reviewed by the KTT Partners. You will receive a response within 4-6 weeks of submitting you application.
Please review the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) before filling out your application. If your project/initiative is selected, completing the MOU will be a condition of final approval.