Topics amongst service providers across the province include but are not limited to:
- Serving families best in a modern world
- Cost-effective support models that remain true to our core values
- Reaching supporters and volunteers in every demographic
- Current innovative support solutions for people and families
- Cross-sector partnerships and their impact
- Funding models and agency preparedness
- Sharing best practices in the modernization of supports and services
- Opportunities for collaboration on projects and initiatives to better serve people and families
Innovation Forums are facilitated by our Director, Marketing and Innovation and take place via videoconference.
Dial in numbers are provided as well.
We can share content on screen to enhance learning and accept questions via chat.
Guest presenters from our sector and beyond will join Innovation Forums as appropriate for the topic.
All members are notified of upcoming Innovation Forums. If you haven’t yet, become a member of REAL Xchange so you don’t miss out.
Upcoming Innovation Forums
|TBD||Resuming Community Participation and Respite Services|
|TBD||Virtual Supports Revisited|
Recordings of Past Innovation Forums
|October 18, 2022||Leveraging Technology in Employment Services||Click here for event documents||Click here for recording|
|February 10, 2021||Best Practices for Engaging Virtual Meetings in the Workplace||Click here for event flyer||Click here for recording|
|July 30, 2020||Virtual Supports||Click here for recording|