Topics amongst service providers across the province include but are not limited to:
- Serving families best in a modern world
- Cost-effective support models that remain true to our core values
- Reaching supporters and volunteers in every demographic
- Current innovative support solutions for people and families
- Cross-sector partnerships and their impact
- Funding models and agency preparedness
- Sharing best practices in the modernization of supports and services
- Opportunities for collaboration on projects and initiatives to better serve people and families
Innovation Forums are facilitated by our Director, Marketing and Innovation and take place via videoconference.
Dial in numbers are provided as well.
We can share content on screen to enhance learning and accept questions via chat.
Guest presenters from our sector and beyond will join Innovation Forums as appropriate for the topic.
Information will be sent to your inbox along with reminders and calendar invites prior to each scheduled Innovation Forum.