- Current technology available and in use
- Agency experiences implementing technology in both business operations and supports
- Innovative technology practices
- I.T. support issues
- Cost-effective use of technology
- Ethical considerations
- Technology-related policies and procedures
- Opportunities for collaboration on technology related projects and initiatives
Tech Talks are facilitated by our Project Manager, Smart Support and take place via videoconference.
Dial in numbers are provided as well.
We can share content on screen to enhance learning and accept questions via chat. Every 6 weeks a new topic will be discussed as per the schedule provided below.
Note – schedule subject to change based on guest presenter availability. Guest presenters from our sector and beyond will join Tech Talks as appropriate for the topic. Tech Talks will be limited to 90 minutes.
Please fill in the following form to register for Tech Talks.
Information will be sent to your inbox along with reminders and calendar invites prior to each scheduled Tech Talk.
Upcoming Tech Talks
|February 2020||Virtual Reality - Opportunities for People we Support to Learn New Skills|
|March 2020||Support Technology Roundtable Discussion|